IGNORED

Article: Should You Rent or Buy Audio Software?

@The Computer Audiophile My take on your subject matter differs slightly.  Particularly where you angle for us to fill out our own questions after spinning a marketing quiz as casual conversation.  Despite having reservations, I will however take opportunity to fill out my own questions.  :D

1. How fully do you plan to exploit this if given free rein to orchestrate structured plans through your web entities?  As an example I'll reference how cell data is given primary and tertiary prominence.  Tower owner, slightly above secondary importance large competitor, and thirdly all remaining capability is dished out to sub-contractors with promises (tied to reduction of fee schedule if not met) to meet set minimum functionality standards.  Pretty tight regulation of how good service is and how often requests for signal updates get answered.
  2. Do you ever really buy software or just rent it like combustibles and comestibles?  I know some people borrow software, but that probably isn't relevant here.
  3. At what point on the CA road map does acquiring a software occur?  What is the preferred business model of monetizing it?  Are you currently hiring developers to be placed in positions at a future date?
  4. Have you explored this avenue at any point previously through paid studies or applying for outside funding?

5.  Bonus question:  Who do you think would win between the two of us in an international online forms + fees dash to claim                     commercial ownership of "C.A.S.H."????