IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

This really shocks me. It sounds as if Jeff is under some pressure. When I had my shop open as an audio shop I interacted with Jeff when he was just getting started. He was extremely professional and a fun guy to interact with. He added many features to my ads gratis as cash flow was very minimal in the early days. He even took some photos for me to enhance my ad. I hope you fellows can work this out. No one needs any extra stress in these days and times. Blessings to you all. Paul

MacPro 24 GB/8TB / A+ and Pure Music / LAMPIZATOR B7 as Dac and Pre w/volume control / Regen /Intona USB Iso/curious USB / Emotive Audio Sira / PASS Aleph P / D-Sonic M3 600 mono's / MIT / Shunyata Alpha HC, Alpha Digital, Alpha Analogue, Weizhi PR-6 / Exact Power XP15a-4 balanced power distributor / FOCAL Maestro UTOPIA III's in red/black

"In life's final analysis, one's relationship with his Maker is all that really matters."

This really shocks me. It sounds as if

MacPro 24 GB/8TB / A+ and Pure Music / LAMPIZATOR B7 as Dac and Pre w/volume control / Regen /Intona USB Iso/curious USB / Emotive Audio Sira / PASS Aleph P / D-Sonic M3 600 mono's / MIT / Shunyata Alpha HC, Alpha Digital, Alpha Analogue, Weizhi PR-6 / Exact Power XP15a-4 balanced power distributor / FOCAL Maestro UTOPIA III's in red/black

"In life's final analysis, one's relationship with his Maker is all that really matters."