IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

56 minutes ago, arcman said:

Yes..you are right.....However....just because you don't lock your doors doesn't mean it's "right" for somebody to go into your home. Just because your wallet fell to the ground...does not make it right for someone to take the money inside. The principal is the same. If tChris feels threatened, he should call a lawyer. Most people, I bet,  on this forum feels our President lacks "class" on how he handles conflict and issues with his coverage from the media. I'd be curious if Chris, before this incident, would knock the President if he published an email he received from a reporter who acted rude while being critical of a policy of his (without asking the reporter). I'd bet 90% here would dog the POTUS for lacking class. Again same principle. 

Sorry mate, but your analogies are not even close (even though analogies are never perfect).

Try this one--you write a piece of software that does something useful for website construction. You place it on a Freeware site, and then complain when one specific person uses it.

As far as Chris' posts are concerned--War is likely to be public. Exposing one and the reasons for it is only sensible if you feel you are the wronged party.