IGNORED

Jeff Dorgay & TONEAudio Declare War on CA

Sooner or later this Pendej... was going to show up some where with his pathetic and irrational self, had a similar experience with his Nazi attitude a few years ago over facebook when elections were on fire and among all the audiophiles writers that i have on facebook as friends this intolerable disgusting man named Jeff Dorgay went "Cheetos" over me with an agresivo comment that he was going to shut me down for commenting about politics, he is a piece of.... BIG TIME, let him be, people like this guy little by little they go sinking in their own S...t

Best regards Chris!!

ER + PH DR7T - TAIKO Server + PH DR7T ( HQPOs + ROON ) JCAT XE USB - Lampizator Baltic 4 - D-Athena preamp - K- EX-M7 amp - PMC Twenty5 26

Who ever is in his own right, there is no excuse for anybody to deal with a situation in this way, insulting and aggressive is not the way to treat with respect, bottom line he is a disrespectful person and no matter the issue it is not acceptable

ER + PH DR7T - TAIKO Server + PH DR7T ( HQPOs + ROON ) JCAT XE USB - Lampizator Baltic 4 - D-Athena preamp - K- EX-M7 amp - PMC Twenty5 26