IGNORED

Spotify to pull hateful songs and artists

21 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

edit 2: Is Spotify the Government now?

edit 3: The Nazis Hated.  I was advocating against hate.  Spotify is against hate.  Spotify is saying that they will remove Nazi music (if there is such a thing, I assume there is)

edit 4: final edit:  When the Government starts infringing on peoples free speech rights, then you let me know.  Spotify is free to carry on.  No 1st amendment violations or slippery slopes.

Far to many folks these days throw around the word Nazi/Racism..etc as freely as they would use the words Please and Thank You. This is because they are nothing more then Sheep who are reacting like they rest of the herd they follow with pure emotion rather than actual forethought, facts and knowledge of history. 

My god, what would the rest of the "herd" think of me if I actually thought about what issues like censorship/masking/thought policing and erasing of history actually mean in the bigger picture?

Will they De-Friend me on Facebook?

Will they send me nasty emails and texts?

Will they no longer invite me to the latest march, riot or post war statue removal?

What will happen if they find my old gangsta rap collection and the shotgun left to me by my Grandfather?