IGNORED

Coaxial cable

Just put an ASUS Xonar Essence STi sound card in my PC. I am running it to my Peachtree Audio Nova via coaxial cable on RCA.It sounds a bit better than the USB link. In the Nova manual it says you must use a wide bandwith 75ohm cable to get the best sound. Can anyone advise me of a good value cable that might improve the sound?

Not sure if I understood the question as you phrased it. If you want a true 75 ohm cable, you need to use BNC video type or F connectors.

Technically, if you are talking about RCA type connectors to SPDIF, then it can't - by definition - be true 75 ohm, as the RCA architecture prevents it. In spite of this, these digital cables are often referred to as "75 ohm"; I'm assuming this is what the manual is referring to.

So for RCA you should just get a well made digital cable, not some off the shelf cheapo one. It should be "close enough" to 75 ohm.

I've had good luck with bluejeanscable, (http://bluejeanscable.com/store/digital-audio/index.htm) they will make them length, connector type, and color to order. Not expensive, relative to what's out there.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)