IGNORED

EtherREGEN: The long development thread. [Some Gen2 dev. pics and update starting on page 92.]

I am enjoying a new system (not hifi or highend but MUSIC system ;-) ). Today I had to move it around to prepare for my upcoming wedding and moved it back in place when some prep work was done. I have friends in my house and wanted to demonstrate the system and something was missing. I could not tell my friends "you know, normally it sounds even better" ... It was what it was...then I realized that I did not connect the ER...and voila, bamm, the known musicality and space was back. Quite amazing for a six figure system to rely and profit from a few hundred $$ device. I was surprised HOW how much it changed...could not say enough good things IF you run a computer system as frontend!! It also shows, your speakers can be the best in the world driving by 6 mono amps but the source still matters ;-) or even, especially with such a revealing and musical system, the source is the source, what is lost there can never be retrieved ... 

• 3 weeks later...