IGNORED

PlayClassics TRT v3.0 sneak preview

Mario, for comparison do you have v.1 available for download still?  Until this morning I had only given the newest calibration files a cursory listen.  It would be helpful to establish further detail on how your recordings are improving so feedback is of greater value.

Mario, listening time has been short lately.  Also I have been searching for the Polish Songs album I downloaded thanks to a generous offer on your part previously.  I plan to compare this with the newer processings. 

From memory this album was impactful with great musicianship by both pianist and singer.  Whenever I started listening something within the first 15-30 seconds always struck me as ever so slightly, hard to define, too perfect or complicated for what I should be hearing.  Over the course of the song or entire album it never crept any further towards detectable no matter how many times I tried to revisit the sensation. 

There are any number of possible reasons for this including my leading theory currently.  Hearing my system fail to fully express all that was captured.  A known problem your recordings are exposing large holes within.  Even having said that, I would be very grateful if you would allow me to hear what the newest version brings.  

5 hours ago, Mario Martinez said:

Thank you rando for taking the time to listen. :)

I just sent you the codes to the new samples.

If for whatever reason you do not find the Polish Songs (v2.0) tell me and I will send you a code to download that too

I understand all this upgrading and re-listening can get a bit tiresome so I really appreciate it that you all endure with me on this.

I am the grateful one. I feel it is a privilege to be able to count on your help. Constructive criticism is the only way to improve :)

I only wish I was capable of constructive criticism where music is concerned.  As I'm sure others here could tell you, my issue is not troubles where direct and potentially withering critique is concerned.  A tendency towards avoiding wine, cheese,or art descriptiveness on the other hand displaces sappy subjective superlatives.  I will try a little harder this time.  :)

Your recordings are unlike anything I've heard before now.  In a good way.  Somehow you've attracted very unique vocalists, reproduction of the human voice still being paramount, that challenge my listening.  Sitting here I can recall the exact tone and phrasing of your Polish singer clearly having an effect I've only heard in person.  Ease and diction few people can produce under strain or tension that gives the music meaning.  In the debauched West it is very rare to meet a cultural song holding its own.  So much of what he hear is falsely pleasing use of small pieces from all cultures being associated with commercial interests with no human reference to the place or time it speaks from.