IGNORED

iFi's AC iPurifier (official) - Mains Noise Buster - New videos!

3 hours ago, AMR/iFi audio said:

A puzzle to solve, ain't it?

Choosing the music we like is very simple, having it delivered with the quality we expected is another thing and many times a desapointing experience.

Yes is very complicated when we add hardware that changes completely the system sound that we invested before, if you build a system without control the noise and power first, all your hardware decisions made where based for shure on the sound you know before thinking in cleaning the noise on the power line.

That hardware combination has a lot of variables with different cables and  brands that we hope to result in the best synergy, at least is what we expect of it in the end, the best possible synergy of our investiment. But when cleaning the power this could disrupt the sound signature and synergy because your system was built around a sound signature without taking this into account.

For me cleaning was and it will be an interesting journey, some hardware make noticieble changes, other more subtitle ones, the beneficts in my case had to be bettered to some extent with better quality cables, and is still not perfect, but I also think it will never be, because if perfection is attainable  the price is for shure very out of my league and I will only have a glimpse of it in audio shows.

And the puzzle grows with every step...