IGNORED

New Fuse for Primare Pre32

I have a Primare Pre32 preamp and wouId like to replace its fuse with a Synergistic Research Blue Fuse. The fuse currently in use is a T2AL250V. Question: Do I replace the original fuse with the SR Blue Fuse size 5mm x 20mm Slo-Blow 250mA 2A? If not then which one? Please advise and thank you. The factory fuse looks like this:

59f76299ba605_Fusesloblow.thumb.jpg.560a85cc9d01e5caa4d129c2ca39e04b.jpg

Slo-blow, correct. My question is this:

(Original fuse) T2AL250V= (SR Blue Fuse) 5mm x 20mm Slo-Blow 250mA 2A? Are they equally interchangable?

Synergistic Research has a 30 day money back guarantee and I'd like to take advantage of it. If I hear no improvement to my liking, I simply return it. But if I find the opposite, I will be more than willing to purchase the fuse.

I trust my experiences. If you believe fuses are a waste of money I respect your opinion, but my experience has shown me different things (cables, etc.) effect SQ. Sometimes these gadgets increase the pleasure of the listener, other times they increase their distaste. In this day and age with few brick and mortar buildings for auditioning stereo components, a whole bunch of folks buy stuff without hearing or seeing it first. Online research is a necessity. I've found the best places to find out honest information about things is to visit sites like this. Unfortunately I've found absolutely zilch about your fuse damping device at any price.