IGNORED

Radio Paradise Update

I've been streaming via LMS Favorites using this link http://stream.radioparadise.com/flac  since it was originally posted, which is the main mix and it's been working ok. The first couple days it would randomly stop, maybe once every couple hours, but would start again when I clicked play button again. I haven't noticed it stopping for the last couple days. No metadata at all unfortunately.

Flac streaming is a nice improvement soundwise over the 320 ogg stream I had been using previously, but the ogg stream always played back flawlessly with full metadata and cover artwork. With the new flac stream, I just use Radio Parasdise app if I need to know what's playing. This is all through Squeezelite/LMS with iPeng for remote control.

51 minutes ago, left channel said:

Try exiting Squeezelite and iPeng, waiting a bit, then retrying. Perhaps also restart LMS. Then the new metadata API should be synced up. This is working well for me via Favorites, and I expect Michael will add it to the plugin soon.

Edit: also update the RP plugin. I think Michael delivered the change in there, even though these two things aren't obviously related, and I just noticed you may not have done that.

I did everything you suggested and I now have metadata and album cover art displayed. I have no idea what step did the trick but I was on an older RP plugin version in LMS. I did the update to v2.4.0. along with your other suggestions.

This is great! Thanks for your help.