IGNORED

SOLD: Singxer SU-1 with Kitsune DC conversion kit SOLD

Up for sale is my three and a half months old Singxer SU-1, bought brand new directly from Shenzen Audio. I bought it in order to use the i2S connection of my former Holo Spring DAC, but since selling the DAC I no longer require the SU-1.

The SU-1 is a high performance USB digital audio interface, using the latest XMOS family and Xilinx high-performance CPLD / FPGA chip, two CRYSTEK CCHD-575 (lowest jitter Crystek crystal) are used for ultimate output audio signal quality. Digital input is a standard USB2.0 interface. Several output interfaces are available on this converter, including coaxial RCA and BNC output S/PDIF, XLR balanced outputs AES/EBU, and i2S HDMI output.

I also bought the Kitsune DC conversion kit in order to lift the sound quality even more by using an external 5v linear power supply with the SU-1. My 5-6V Sbooster BOTW P&P Eco along with the 5v Sbooster Ultra are for sale too, and I can make a good deal for the buyer looking to get the whole package. 

Price for the SU-1 + Kitsune DC conversion kit: 320 euro + shipping cost + 3% PayPal fees

Price for the matching 1 month old 5-6v Sbooster BOTW P&P Eco linear power supply + 5v Sbooster Ultra addon: 220 euro + shipping cost + 3% PayPal fees

Price for the entire package: 490 euro + shipping cost + 3% PayPal fees

I won't be held responsible for any loss or damage during shipping. Please check your country's import taxes, duties and customs prior to buying, as I won't be held responsible for those either. EU buyers will have no additional taxes and duties.