IGNORED

Yggdrasil Glitch Fixed

I can understand the advice to buy a new device, to be sure of the latest/best quality. For me -personally- this affair somehow harms the trustworthiness for future/second hand users, ehat are the odds one buys a good functioning model?

I'll try to explain myself. Firstly by separating minor upgrades and bug fixing. For minor upgrades, i.e. due to an end of life of certain parts, are fully understandable. For bug fixing I'm surprised that in recent situations it's hard to find out if an known issue is fixed:

- DAC glitch (which models are fixed)

- Issues early Eitr models (i.e. cable, frequency sensitivity. It seems these issues are fixed now)

- 50 Ohm BNC connector on Yggy (can be -after owner request or at a repair/upgrade moment- be swapped) 

It would be nice to have insight in which model and version has the right quality for the use of the second hand buyer, or know issues that can or should be addressed/fixed (i.e. If a buyer couldn't care less which BNC connector is used -because he will only use Coax- fine, but when he plans using BNC and the DAC isn't fixed, he'll get an unexpected surprise. Or of course, a second hand owner has the same right for fixes as a first owner.

A nice, perhaps inspiring method is used by Naim. They have an overview with the major product changes (https://www.naimaudio.com/product-history