IGNORED

If I buy Cambridge CXA80, do I actually need a DAC or Network Player?

I have been using Audirvana+ Player (Mac OS) connected to my KEF X300A (Active Speakers) for years, playing mostly AIFF and WAV files. Recently the KEF speakers are no longer working, and I plan to replace them with my Cambridge Audio speakers.

Since the new speakers are not active speakers, I will need an Amplifier for it and I am looking at Cambridge Audio CXA80. The question is, it seems to be that CXA80 has USB audio input and a WM8740 DAC chip, I believe I can connect it to speakers directly. Using Audirvana as player, do I still need to buy a DAC, or a network player, like DacMagic or CXN? What's the purpose for a network player (e.g. CXN) in my setup? 

Thanks everyone! I'll go with CXA80 for now. Maybe later, I will look into CXN :) Now I ripped all my CDs and stored them in a Synology NAS and access it via Audirvana +

Just out of curiosity, does CXN replaces the need of Audirvana? I understood CXN can connect to NAS or External Harddisk, but do you view your Music Library on your phone/tablet?