IGNORED

Simplest Signal Path from NAS to Intergrated

4 minutes ago, AjCrisci said:

I still cannot figure out how to piece this together though as the microrendu is not showing up as a render in BubbleUpnp.

Is the microRendu attached to your router/switch via ethernet cable?

I assume you know that BubbleUPnP is an Android app and it's a control point.  What you installed on your QNAP is BubbleUPnP Server which is not the same thing.  With BubbleUPnP Server, you can use an IOS device like an iPad running an app like Lumin as a control point instead of BubbleUPnP on Android.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

i7-6700K/Windows 10  --> EVGA Nu Audio Card --> Focal CMS50's 

I could never get Kazoo to see my microRendu, and I've never tried mconnect.  The Lumin app works.  You don't need BubbleUPnP Server on both the QNAP and the microRendu, so get rid of one or the other.  Are you trying to play rips from your own library, or do you want to stream from TIDAL/Qobuz?

You may also need to go into Settings ==> MPD/DLNA Renderer on the microRendu and click Save changes.  It will pop up a confirmation message after a few seconds.  It's unbelievable how many people have come back and told me this got things working for them.

Pareto Audio AMD 7700 Server --> Berkeley Alpha USB --> Jeff Rowland Aeris --> Jeff Rowland 625 S2 --> Focal Utopia 3 Diablos with 2 x Focal Electra SW 1000 BE subs

You also need to create an OpenHome instance of your microRendu by configuring BubbleUPnP Server.  This is very easy to do with the microRendu version of BubbleUPnP Server.  Without doing this, there is no way an IOS control point will see the microRendu.  I think it's under BubbleUPnP Server settings ... sorry my microRendu isn't in my system at the moment for me to check.

The simplest way to confirm that things are working is to start with BubbleUPnP on an Android device as the control point.  Then you can enable OpenHome with BubbleUPnP Server and use something like the Lumin app on IOS as a control point instead.

Yes, glad you found that post, @sedest .  That's what I meant by configuring BubbleUPnP Server to create an OpenHome instance.  It also covers the TIDAL/Qobuz streaming setup.  So @AjCrisci please refer to the above post.  It will get you the rest of the way.

I still couldn't get TIDAL/Qobuz working with Kazoo.  Lumin works.

9 minutes ago, AjCrisci said:

Ha! That restart trick worked!!!!!

Yeah, @vortecjr needs to start paying me for doing technical support. x-D