IGNORED

New John Kenny Power Supply....

So based on SuperDads response to the measurements Amir performed it looks like the LPS-1 / Regen combo doesn't stop AC leakage currents after all. 

Looks like solid testing, competent bench setup, and data win out at the end of the day. 

It seems the more that is spent, more the noise profile goes up. So if you like the LPS-1 / Regen(iso) combo, and I'm not going to discount people are hearing a difference, it that they are hearing some added noise and they have a preference for noise added to the source material they are playing back. 

1 hour ago, Les Habitants said:

Looks to me like a blatant attempt to drive traffic and clicks to ASR.

I'm having difficulty with that summation, and I'd bet @Superdad likely does as well, though I admit to not having read anything on ASR in quite some time.

I'm up for any creative solutions to have Amir post it directly here. Barring that most smart people figure out that the only alternative is to click through to another site that does have that information.

Everything Alex proposed as an error in Amir's testing was quickly, easily, succinctly, torn to shreds. You're welcome to give it a shot champ.