IGNORED

USPCB A>B Adapters can now be ordered at UpToneAudio.com!

On 9/13/2017 at 8:51 AM, Superdad said:

Hi Charles:

Glad you like the USPCB A>B Adapter.  These things have been selling like crazy, so I guess you are not alone. 

And to those waiting, I promise that the version with microB plug in place of full size USB 'B' is in the works.  John and I have just bee very busy with other things...9_9

--Alex C.

G'day Alex

Are the USPCB micro B adapters going to be available in the next few weeks?? :D Or month 9_9. I'm hoping to have the funds to order an iso regen soon to go between my sms200 and chord mojo. I am considering getting 2 USPCB's (hopefully one of them micro B)...I am also trying to figure out the spacial gymnastics of getting the USPCB's to have the correct orientation so that the mojo is facing upwards after everything is connected:S. This isn't helped by the fact that the sms200 has a vertical connector (usb A) in the opposite orientation to what I thought was standard - but maybe there is no standard. The larger gap in the USB A port is on the right when looking at the back of the sms200.

Will the micro B USPCB have the micro B oriented with the wider flat side facing up?

Thanks

Brendan

2 hours ago, Superdad said:

Hi Brendan:

We have not forgotten about the microB version of the USPCB, it is just that we still have a lot going on and that project--simple as it is--keeps getting pushed behind other top priority tasks for John.  We will get there, but not before the end of 2017. Sorry.:|

Ok then, I will wait patiently :cool:. Audioquest does make a USB type B to micro B hard adapter that I might have to get as a temporary fix to use with the USPCB ....however,  I assume it would degrade some of the goodness of the USPCB???