IGNORED

USPCB A>B Adapters can now be ordered at UpToneAudio.com!

Can anyone tell me the exact length of the USPCB (the exposed part)? Thinking about hanging the mR off of the back of my DAC V1 but need to make sure I have the space. 

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

3 hours ago, Superdad said:

Hi Charles:

When plugged in at both ends, the distance from DAC back panel to source (REGEN, microRendu, etc.) panel is 45mm (this assumes USB jacks that are flush with their chassis panels--as most are).  So plugged in, the "exposed portion" is 45mm.  Add the depth of the microRendu etc. to determine if you have room.

--Alex C.

Thanks Alex. 90 degree ordered. You might want to add the dimensions to the description. Best, CP

SERVER CLOSET (in office directly below living room stereo):NUC 7i5BNH with Roon ROCK (ZeroZone 12V on the NUC)>Cisco 2690L-16PS switch>Sonore opticalModule (Uptone LPS 1.2)>

LIVING ROOM: Sonore opticalRendu Roon version (Sonore Power Supply)> Shunyata Venom USB>Naim DAC V1>Witchhat DIN>Naim NAP 160 Bolt Down>Chord Rumor 2>Audio Physic Compact Classics. OFFICE: opticalModule> Sonore microRendu 1.4> Matrix Mini-i Pro 3> Naim NAP 110>NACA5>KEF Ls50's. BJC 6a and Ghent Catsnake 6a JSSG ethernet; AC cables: Shunyata Venom NR V-10; Audience Forte F3; Ice Age copper/copper; Sean Jacobs CHC PowerBlack, Moon Audio DIN>RCA, USB A>C. Isolation: Herbie's Audio Lab. 

Just wanted to let you know that this adapter has to be one of the best bargains in hifi (if you need usb that is). It really transformed the sound of my V1 and mR. I prefer the sound with the VBUS off, though another user on the Naim forum said he uses his on, so either way is good I guess. I found with it on the sound to be a bit more lean in the bass and not quite as musical, but then again it could be burn-in or just ear tricks. What  blows me away is the uniformity of the soundstage now, and the ability to really discern  everything in the music without any one thing overpowering the others. It also sounds from the next room like you're still in front. Fantastic stuff - plus the mR and LPS-1 are now nicely hidden round the back.

IMG_20170912_143320.jpg