IGNORED

Alex's situation

15 hours ago, agladstone said:

Alex:

So glad to see that you and your family where able to remain safe and that the fire backed away from your homes direction, I was concerned just as I'm sure everyone else was! 

Reading through this thread, it sounds like you may be able to ship the remaining 16 LPS-1/ ISO Regen bundles out this Wednesday? 

You and your family's safety remains first priority of course, but just curious if perhaps things are now back on schedule and a shipment some time this week is a possibility?

Alex email today.

profile_mask2.png

UpTone Audio LLC via yahoo.com 

3:41 AM (9 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to pocomo
cleardot.gif

Dear valued UpTone Audio customer:

You are among a large group of people who placed an order for an ISO REGEN or an ISO REGEN/UltraCap LPS-1 bundlebetween June 27th and July 12.  At the time of your order our web site--and the order acknowledgement e-mail you received--promised shipment by July 26th.

It is with tremendous regret that I must now report there will be a 28-day delay in shipping our special products to you.

A mistake was made in ordering of the ultra-low-phase-noise Crystek CCHD-575 oscillator clocks that are a key component in the performance of the ISO REGEN.  A version with the wrong frequency was installed (our USB3.1 hub chip will not function with it), and while replacement will not take long, the frequency we use is a non-stocked, custom part--with a long lead-time.

I would have informed everyone sooner, but it has taken a while to confirm the exact delivery schedule.  We are now certain of circuit board delivery to us (August 17th). Adding time at our offices for flash/firmware programming, testing, assembly, and shipment preparations I feel confident in promising that all orders will be shipped not later than August 24th.  You will receive a notice with tracking number on the day of shipment.

My company prides itself on delivering orders on time, so I am deeply sorry for this significant delay.  As always, your business, your enthusiasm, and your patience are all greatly appreciated.

If any of you have questions, concerns, or a need to alter your order, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

Many thanks and very best regards,

Alex Crespi

Music Server(s):Mac Mini w/UpTone linear power supply JS-2, SoTM 200 w/LPS-1, AQ Diamond USB cable,

Music Server Operating System:Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Roon, HQP, A+

USB Digital to Analog Converter(s):PS Audio DS Jr. w/UpTone Audio ReGen  w/ LPS-1 Power Supply

Preamplifier:PS Audio BHK preamp; Amplifier(s):Parasound Amplifier A21; Loudspeakers:Magnapan 3.7

Loudspeaker Cables:AudioQuest CV8