IGNORED

Article: Introducing The Sonore Signature Rendu SE

I'll be keeping a close eye on this product. Bravo...for deciding to implement a proper PS within the same box. I cant tell you how tired I am of seeing/needing/hearing about all these external LPS boxes being hung off the back of "insert component here" in order to get the most out of the gear its powering.

Bob buys a Fiber Media Converter to isolate his system from the grunge on the ETH line. Bob decides he now needs to power the FMC with an LPS. Bob then buys a few more LPS's to power his music server his NAS his NAA and his USB Decrapifier too! Then and only then can Bob sit back and enjoys the show.

Blaaah

Being an IT guy by trade I cant get past the absurdity of an Audiophile Ethernet Cable. I guess this is similar to the many EE's on the web feeling the same way about the slu of other Audiophile cables on offer.

Anyway, I wont disagree that there are differences to be heard by swapping ETH cables as long as the swapper does realize that what they are hearing is NOT what the original Artist intended and may not even pass a CRC Checksum test between point A & B compared to an ETH cable designed to spec found in any store selling such a product.

But with that said, as long as you like what you here, that's all that matters :D