IGNORED

Let's talk about SOTM SMS-200 ULTRA

Is anyone using Replay gain with their sms-200 or ultra? I've had an sms-200 Neo for a couple days now and have found the replay gain settings in the Eunhasu user interface don't seem to be working. It doesn't seem to matter whether I select "Track" or "Album" setting, I have to manually adjust the volume for most tracks when playing a random song playlist.

I've come from using JRiver for years and had no issues with replay gain functionality. All my files are .wav with both replay gain and R128 tags.

I'm using DLNA in Eunhasu, with my CAPS server running JRiver as DLNA server and sms-200 as renderer. JRemote on iPod Touch is the control point. Files are on a Synology NAS. Eunhasu was just updated to latest version.

Hopefully someone is able to point me to a fix or setting to resolve this.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LowMidHigh said:

I’m trying to keep it as simple as possible.

I have no idea about Soundcloud but if it's a plugin for Logitech Media Server that's about as simple as it gets. The Eunhasu interface for the sms-200 allows for starting Squeezelite on your 200. Once you've started Squeezelite you can then start Logitech Media Server from the same icon and install any plugins. Squeezelite and Logitech Media Server are already installed on the SOtM. You only have to add the plugin.