IGNORED

Albums View Issue

Since the 12.3 update to iTunes, I have had an issue with Albums view. I am in the process of rebuilding all my playlists after a crash last fall. I have a lot of playlists, many are Discographies of various artists. I have created Playlist folders for each, and in those folders are playlists(albums) of said artist. Since the update, when I create the playlist(album), I can see it in the main window in all the different views, but when I click on the Playlist folder, I see nothing in the main window, I should see all the album covers. Now the strange part......if I enter in a bunch of albums today, the album covers appear tomorrow!! It seems that iTunes updates....refreshes overnite and presto the next day, there are my album covers. Any ideas on wht this is happening. Much appreciated.

I don't see the artwork. I can see the album in Playlist, Songs and Album view. It's when I go the Playlist folder, I don't see the latest album that I have entered. I have attached some screenshots for you to look at. Hopefully this helps.

Image 1 is the Playlist folder that contains only 1 album.

Image 2 is the Playlist that shows the Album in Songs View

Image 3 is the new Playlist(Album) that I just entered in Playlist View.

Image 4 is the new Playlist(Album) in Songs View.

Image 5 is the Playlist folder after entering the Playlist(Album). It does not show the new album.

I'm sure tomorrow when I check iTunes, the 2nd album will be there. As I said before, it seems that iTunes seems to refresh or update overnight. I have quit and relaunched iTunes and restarted the computer many times and doesn't make a difference. Thanks for your help.

As I predicted, the Album art is now visible. Last night I was adding some albums to one of my folders and at exactly midnight, I got the "spinning" beachball and iTunes was locked for about 90 seconds. When the ball went away, I checked my folders and lo and behold, all the missing album art was visible. Something happens at midnight and I'm not sure what it is. That being said, this didn't happen (missing album art) before the 12.3 update, so it just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Investigation continues!!