IGNORED

Allo Sparky USBridge

1 minute ago, 4est said:

Before I place an order, I wanted to double check. I want an HQPlayer NAA to run DSD512 into an AmaneroCombo384 DIY board (bought directly from Amanero, not one of their OEM models). As I understand it, I might need a USB>Ethernet dongle, but I do not see one on your site. My questions are:

Are you suggesting we wait to order until the Ethernet dongles arrive to you?

What is the approx percentage likelihood that I can attain 512 with the original Combo384 and dongle?

And now that you have a GUI update available, will that make other means of future updates unnecessary as I am linux ignorant?

Hi,

We only advise 256DSD. We cannot guarantee 512.

Future updates will be through GUI only.

2 hours ago, andrev said:

I installed DietPi and set frequency 44100, bit depth 32 and still the same problem - crackle in the speakers. 

Please give some more details , files you are trying to play (pcm or dsd , sample rate) , software used to play them .

Are you able to stream audio files and play them correctly (airplay , dlna) ?

On 10/21/2017 at 1:51 PM, 4est said:

double check. I want an HQPlayer NAA to run DSD512 into an AmaneroCombo384 DIY board (bought directly from Amanero, not one of their OEM models). As I understand it, I might need a USB>Ethernet dongle, but I do not see one on your site. My questions are:

Are you suggesting we wait to order until the Ethernet dongles arrive to you?

What is the approx percentage likelihood that I can attain 512 with the original Combo384 and dongle?

And now that you have a GUI update available,

Can you use airplay to stream a file to your DAC ?

58 minutes ago, andrev said:

Maybe problem is on Cambridge Audio DacMagic100...

Can you stream in any way a file to your DAC using USBridge, using airplay , dlna or use the USB key on another computer (same lan) ?

Its not possible to have no sound at all especially at those sample rates.

3 hours ago, andrev said:

Hi,

I have problem with USBridge+Volumio again (DAC XiangSheng DAC-05).

When I start music, song play about 1-2min and stop, when i want start again is error:

Failed to open "alsa", Error opening ALSA device "hw:1,0"; snd_pcm_hw_params() failed: input/output error.

I switched i2s dac on/off and restart and is the same (play 1 min. and error alsa)

Any ideas?

THX.

Please switch to dietpi GUI OS

On 11/5/2017 at 7:01 AM, Kirbyt said:

Hello, I as well sent a bug report the I'd code is

ad52fc1d-2319-4a39-bf73-68531be6ac74-0

the issue for me is easily repeatable, if I stop a track or a playlist comes to an end the naa looses sight of the dac (or hqplayer looses sight of the naa) and i need to open hqplayer preferences deslect naa as backend, then reselect it and then it will find the device (singxer su1 in my case) and play again. 

Hi,

based on the feedback we have checked the USB  .  We can see some small error in the drivers and we are working as fast as possible to fix it . Expect some update in 2-3 days.

7 hours ago, Allander said:

@allo.com Is anyone experiencing issues with the new update?

I was attempting to create a bug report as per above and thought I better update the unit prior. On the GUI I received a message stating Successful update and to now reboot. I attempted to reboot and the unit went into thinking (orbiting circle) for 20 min. I tried again and the same result. I went to shut down instead and it would not respond to that either. Now I cannot even log into the GUI? 

Has this update erased the GUI from the unit? 

A suggestion at this point as the unit  itself sounds great however a more outlined, step by step guide to where things have evolved to this point would be of benefit. Searching through the thread and trying to figure out where a received unit is at and what is required is very confusing.  I know another user who replaced his image with the micro sd card in order to update to the GUI the other day only to realize it was already installed on the unit. 

A lot has been accomplished and clearly things have evolved. The communication of which seems to be causing some issues. 

Thanks for for your efforts. 

Hi ,

we are working on a manual . Meanwhile this week we should have a new release .

21 hours ago, 4est said:

Allo: Up thread you stated that you were awaiting Ethernet dongles. Have they come in? I'd like to order one from you along with the USB Bridge.

Yeap the just came in yesterday.

We are i the process of adding to the website. Meanwhile we will contact all of you that bought the USBridge in the beginning .