IGNORED

Allo Sparky USBridge

15 hours ago, PJotr said:

Thank's allo for your work, naw I have dietpi from 12.09 and 44.1kHz work OK on oppo ha-2 but...

I play on MPD, when I connect to Sparky USB3.0 work ok, but when I connect to usbridge
music work OK too, but when I want to change the track the music hangs.
The same situation it is on Amanero, crashes when change of track.

Of course, when I press the stop before turning another song I can continue playing.

Spoke to soon , we are able to replicate he behavior.  Working on a fix

10 hours ago, davide256 said:

Numbers speak when it comes to getting support resource. You can bet if this were an Apple device conflict they would be all over it, even if they knew it was Apples problem to fix. Conversely if you are the only user reporting a problem, its  going to be hard to get support from any vendor. Any other Allo users reporting same issue?

So far we know of only Mytek Brooklyn that has issues at 256 native DSD.

3 hours ago, ronnie.sengupta said:

At times music stops playing while using roon bridge. DietPi shows CPU usage for mono-sgen process around 89%. On reboot everything comes back to normal and the cpu usage for mono-sgen process comes down to a steady 20%

Noticed this on v155 as well as on v156 this morning. 

Under what conditions do you see this problem ? What files are you playing and at what sample rate ? Is it using the native ethernet or USB ethernet ?

1 hour ago, ronnie.sengupta said:

I am playing music from TIdal from within Roon. The file was streamed from Tidal 44.1k flac 16 bit. Roon DSP Oversampled to 128 DSD (DOP). And i am using Native Ethernet. 

I have been playing music for around 6 hours now and it happened only once during this time.

Next time it happens , can you send  dietpi-bugreport ?

1 minute ago, jtwrace said:

I literally started it up and plugged my TV into it.  It said there was an update available, logged in and typed "dietpi-update" and it did the rest and did a reboot.  Done.  Look forward to the GUI though!  

Yeah I know , me too :-)

The mytek brooklyn problem was not solved , this new image is for a few bug fixes.

1 hour ago, hurka said:

diet pi newer works with my computers,dont show me on network. burn sd card,turn on,booting,rebooting,thats all.router led blinking,active everything.

somebody can help????

Can you please be a bit more clear in your messages ?

You updated to v156 and its not visible in the network ? Can you reflash ?

3 minutes ago, hurka said:

ipconfig/all I can see:

Ethernet adapter Ethernet 2:

media state:media disconnetcted

description:  intel r Ethernet conn. (2) I218-V

physical add. D0-50-99-29-d3-f9

dhcp en. yes

autoconfig enabled yes

any helps?

T

2 hours ago, hurka said:

take out card,put back in win pc-said some problems with sd card,want repair,but can not.

the fresh burned sd card never have this messages

Remove your eMMC and try flashing in a different SD card programmer. Sometimes they have problems. Alternatively use a regular SD card with the latest image.