IGNORED

New loudspeakers & room digital correction service

I’m looking forward to trying this and have a UMIK-1 mic on order.  I’ve never done any DSP or room/speaker correction so while waiting for the mic to arrive maybe I could ask about taking measurements and how to get the best results.  

As I understand it you want to take measurements from the sweet spot and then a few other nearby listening positions.  If you were after the very best sounding result for the sweet spot, wouldn’t measurements from other positions result in averaging that would make the result decent everywhere but less ideal for the sweet spot specifically?  Or is more data needed for this kind of correction to be effective?

thanks

10 hours ago, fresponse said:

For Room shaper you can only measure listening position for left / right channel. The multi positions is for my DSP loudspeaker/room correction service.

Ok, sorry I was referring to your DSP loudspeaker & room correction.  Just trying to understand if more data points than the sweet spot are needed for it to work or if someone was interested in the very best possible sound at only the sweet spot, would it be better not to have other location measurements.  Thanks