IGNORED

Liquid Conductors in your Interconnect Cables

3 hours ago, mansr said:

In addition to the well-known effect of gallium on aluminium, it is also corrosive to almost all other metals, including copper and steel. You really don't want that stuff loose in your house.

Shhhhhh ! The is Darwinian evolution at work here ... besides I like Gallium in my transistors & it's safe as long as you don't snack on them ;) 

Custom room treatments for headphone users.

On 6/5/2017 at 4:27 PM, Ralf11 said:

I thought this would be fun for those tired of stopping jitter with regeneration or origami blur discussions.

"With a solid conductor, or rather, an alloy or element in a solidus (below melting point) atomic lattice configuration. In such condition, ‘electrical response’ , or electron flow, is restricted to electron orbital ‘co-joined’ pathways in the atomic lattice. This is the situation in what we call ‘DC Flow’ in the given conductor. This relates to named observations like Johnson–Nyquist noise. "

Quoted by the OP. This issue is not with how the cables sound rather the pseudo-scientific BS that is being used as marketing copy on the website.

Surely if all that is important is the sound then what would be the relevance of scientismic jargon? 

14 hours ago, bumperdoo said:

Why don't you give them a listen since this is an "Audiophile" forum my friend. *Audio* typically means listening...

Because I am busy and limit my time to projects that have a reasonable chance, in my own opinion, of being successful. Marketing nonsense pushes me away. Perhaps if a pair of cables landed on my door I would listen but frankly I don't publish reviews of the many many components I've listened to that I don't care for or don't perform as advertised-- likewise if I were tasked with designing a bridge, I wouldn't do by trial and error -- not to say that that strategy might not work in some situations.

Note that this thread seems to be about the marketing claims as opposed to the SQ of these cables according to the OP. Criticisms of such are thus on topic.