IGNORED

"Best" way to sell large music CD collection?

Ahh, the old question of what is your time worth?  Not an easy answer and different for everyone.  Myself, I find pleasure in putting CD's up for sale with my own ebay account, but, I do so when listening to music on my fine system.  It may seem overwhelming, but you will get far more $$ if your willing to do so a little at a time.  Once you get a system down, it will become much easier to make new listings.  Start with your most valuable items.  I find in time these can change value and once not so valuable items become valuable and vice versa.  The good thing about Ebay is it doesn't cost you anything for listing the first 50 or so items per month and that you can easily roll over the ones that don't sell.  I would not use auctions, set your prices.  Use Amazon, Ebay, and discogs for comparison pricing.  Price yours the lowest, if it doesn't fetch more than $10, set it aside, move on to another item.

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

42 minutes ago, Ralf11 said:

are you in the US?

if so, how do you feel about breaking the law?

What law?  It's Trump time and fake news.  Kind of hard to get ethical all of a sudden, yes?

(JRiver) Jetway barebones NUC (mod 3 sCLK-EX, Cybershaft OP 14)  (PH SR7) => mini pcie adapter to PCIe 1X => tXUSBexp PCIe card (mod sCLK-EX) (PH SR7) => (USPCB) Chord DAVE => Omega Super 8XRS/REL t5i  (All powered thru Topaz Isolation Transformer)

For shipping on Ebay, print all your labels, US mail, from home, tracking number is included.  All you need is a small scale.  If you do it right, you never have to leave the house, other than the mailbox.