IGNORED

I2S compatibility issue between W4S dac2 & Singxer SU-1, two beatiful pieces of hi-end products

Been watching this thread for some time and I must say well done Fran, surprised at the lack of thanks for all the work against what appears to be a very poor respone from W4S.

As someone who has a selection of Dacs from Meitner to Lampizator and other in between I have been so far been very impressed with the support and technical backup from all vendors I have dealt with so far.

While it sounds like you have reached a very rewarding outcome in sound this whole experience has certainly put me off ever considering W4S for a DAC purchase.

Lets hope there are not too many other manufactureres out there as obstructive to progressing to continued development of digital playback systems.

Well done on your perseverance and a sucessful outcome and well done to Singxer.

Audio PC - Gigabyte H97M-D3H, i7 at 800Mhz, RAM at 800Mhz & PPA OCXO Mobo, Teradak ATX Linear for 20 pin ATX on Mobo, Paul Hynes SR7EHD 12v, 5v & 5v supply on Mobo, Stammheim 12x LT3045's for 1.3v to RAM direct supply, JCat V2 USB Card, WTFPlay Linux Audiophile Player control by MELE F10, Startech LEX to REX on 12v Paul Hynes with 2x SLC cards and out by POE to ISO/Regen, PPA Red USB Cable, Lampizator Big7, Nige design Lifepo4 powered amp, Raidho C1s.