IGNORED

Light Harmonic (LH Labs). Scam? USD$6 million not delivered since 2014

Message added by The Computer Audiophile

All those who contributed to the spreadsheet of losses - please check your email and Spam for email from: [email protected].

The deadline is Jan. 3rd to confirm that you will "join the complaint". To join you need to read the email and attachments and send back one document.

Happy New Year!

This is ridiculous….

Spent a lot of money on LHLabs and zero satisfaction, product delivery or even any sort of compensation.

We've invested in the company and product development for a promised product that had been announced in Dec 28, 2013!!!!

Even if they'd ever deliver anything, which I don't believe, you would be delivering on a 6 year old promise completely outdated by comparison to what the market as to offer nowadays.

You can all be sure that I will personly bad mouth LH Labs and it’s parent company Light Harmonic on every forum, tradeshows and audioshows.

People need to know that you are not a serious company!

Shame on them!

And shame on me for having put faith on your project.. Never in my life I’ve been scammed, and I deal with a lot of business for many, many years…. There is always a first experience, and this will direly be the last!

I invested ~1400$ on for a Pulse X∞ and know at least of two identical cases.

How can we persue a legal action against them? Anyone looked into it with a lawyer?