IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

Chris, I get the motivations for summarizing notification emails (...) but any chance for premium subscribers to get the full contents?  I mainly keep up with conversations through email, and click through when I have something to contribute.  Alas, I'm having to click through on pretty much every notification (which isn't going to happen)

image.thumb.png.9cd2bec210bdb70f6d63b0e280c088d0.png

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, ray-dude said:

Chris, I get the motivations for summarizing notification emails (...) but any chance for premium subscribers to get the full contents?  I mainly keep up with conversations through email, and click through when I have something to contribute.  Alas, I'm having to click through on pretty much every notification (which isn't going to happen)

Chris, forgive me if I missed an update, but is there hope to not summarize email content?

ATT Fiber -> EdgeRouter X SFP -> Taiko Audio Extreme -> Vinnie Rossi L2i-SE w/ Level 2 DAC -> Voxativ 9.87 speakers w/ 4D drivers

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2020 at 11:01 AM, ray-dude said:

Chris, thanks for fixing this!  Full posts in notifications are working again (and VERY much appreciated)