Lowered gain confirmation for px242 tubes

AES I lit for r2r

USB

Spidif rca

Rear sws for headphone imp

Low and high

SE tube version

Latest firmware for USB r2r

I would very much like head dac owners to list here with there comments. I asked for the bypass of driver for speaker use it will be less microphonic

Comments from me coming later this week.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32890[/ATTACH] Playing pcm up samples on the fly to dsd 512 and at native pcm 96. I am an agnostic on upsample for the first time I can say it's better . Wow is this good the piano and vocals are I am there.

Playing it on my IRS v setup for now driver tube disabled

loud wow is this good

I want to give a shout out to audio PHIL amd audio optimizer and fid pro. If it were not for him it would not be as great as this. His server concepts got me here.

No studder at dsd 512 from pcm what a feat alone. Tubes all

kron px 25 and 5u4g recti

bass abut heavy but this album is like that. The vocals are extremely separate I hear hiw poorly they sing togetr

IMG_0830.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32889[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]32890[/ATTACH] Playing pcm up samples on the fly to dsd 512 and at native pcm 96. I am an agnostic on upsample for the first time I can say it's better . Wow is this good the piano and vocals are I am there.

Playing it on my IRS v setup for now driver tube disabled

loud wow is this good

I want to give a shout out to audio PHIL amd audio optimizer and fid pro. If it were not for him it would not be as great as this. His server concepts got me here.

No studder at dsd 512 from pcm what a feat alone. Tubes all

kron px 25 and 5u4g recti

bass abut heavy but this album is like that. The vocals are extremely separate I hear hiw poorly they sing togetr

what chip/processor do you have in that server? i wonder how it compares to the sum server?

Sgm server...typo

His must be better for many reasons

The many players that work seamlessly for one

his implimentation of the programs all assured by each of the developers as well.

His processor and heat sink while I played it for an hour or so I did nit check hiw hit it got