IGNORED

Sierra, with Screen Sharing. Keyboard ALT key not working like before

Hello,

This is a Sierra only bug for me, works as expected with older system.

So... setup is MacMini with Sierra 10.12.2 released version with a TV as screen and using an iMac 2008 for playing with the database of A+ and JRvier. That iMac is on El Capitan 10.11.6 because i can't go further. So i use screen sharing to see that macmini and using the iMac keyboard to work with database or navigating.

The first thing i observed is that when i want to go to a specific CD on my desktop, i usually hold the Alt key for navigating... that closes the window i just clicked while opening the one i want to see... Meaning to go to Zappa Grand Wazoo, i have to click:

Music (hard drive), then Folder letter Z, then Folder Zappa Frank, then Folder Grand Wazoo... makes 4 windows open on desktop, but when holding the alt key there is just one folder open... the last one. THAT doesn't work for me anymore, i have to click them all to close them. Very annoying!

Anyone saw that appearing for you with Sierra or know how to solve it? thanks for reading.

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

it is working if i use a keyboard directly plugged in the MacMini so it just with screen sharing that it is appearing. :-(

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13