IGNORED

Olive 06HD and family repairs

I have a couple of the Olive units from this generation that need some sort of repair. The O6HD appears in all regards to work (it has three new boards in it and may have new HD too I forget) but no analog or digital audio emerges. The 04 I have needs the current software which I lack (to receive my backup library). There may be another one with a problem and amazingly I have an 04 and and 03 that are working just fine.

1. Anyone in the repair business have the repair manual for the 06 or 04? It exists and Olive once emailed it to me but I did not download it quickly enough and it vanished (maybe it didn't exist).

2. Anyone in the repair business have a track record of getting these things working?

Regards,

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On ‎13‎-‎12‎-‎2016 at 4:06 PM, Sportinlife said:

I have a couple of the Olive units from this generation that need some sort of repair. The O6HD appears in all regards to work (it has three new boards in it and may have new HD too I forget) but no analog or digital audio emerges. The 04 I have needs the current software which I lack (to receive my backup library). There may be another one with a problem and amazingly I have an 04 and and 03 that are working just fine.

1. Anyone in the repair business have the repair manual for the 06 or 04? It exists and Olive once emailed it to me but I did not download it quickly enough and it vanished (maybe it didn't exist).

2. Anyone in the repair business have a track record of getting these things working?

Regards,

Hi, do you still have these units? I also have some problems with 06HD and looking for a working mainbord. Thanks Wim

• 6 years later...