IGNORED

DSD Playing with jRiver

foppie

Hello everybody

Are there members who play DSD with JRiver out there? I am a dummie with the computer (yet an audiophile) and can't get it done: The right settings to play DSD files (with my XDUOO DX5 DAC/Amp).

Can someone support me?

Many thanks in advance!

Foppie

Hello Matt

At first I have to apologize; I did not react because I did remove the thread by mistake. And I was ashamed to renew the thread....

Second: I have selected indeed DSD at bitrstreaming. And I choosed WASAPI XMOS XS1-U8 MFA. And thee selections only give a continuing HISSSSSSS.

I have played earlier in the right mode (blue 3 stripes) but I don't know how I got there anymore...

Hello Matt, again

You told me to look at the link from Wiki. I have Player 22. And the directions given there do not match with the situation of Player 22, as far as I can see. I am busy for 2 days now and almost become mad, due to the fact that I have played flawless DSD. According to the blue stripes and according to the screen on my DUOO DX5, saying: DSD64 (or even 256, I am not sure anymore).

HELLO MATT AND THE OTHERS

I HAVE REINSTALLED THE PLAYER, AND USED THE SETTINGS THAT I HAVE EARLIER USED ALSO. AND NOW A MIRACLE; IT PLAYS FLAWLESS DSD!!!!!!!! SO THE CASE IS SOLVED. WHAT SHOULD I DO FURTHER WITH THIS THREAD?

Foppie