IGNORED

dCS Network Bridge

r_w

Heard the bridge last night at Paragon Sight and Sound in Ann Arbor. Streamed a few songs from Tidal. Sounded ok. The Staff said the mac laptop that they were playing red book files from sounded better

At 4200 there may be better choices out there.

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors

The room was set up with The bridge > re-clocker>Debussy DAC> D'agostino Classic 2 channel stereo amp> Wilson sasha2 speakers.

All cabling was Transparent. They were doing the demo on power chords for Transparent. I saw the bridge on the stack and asked them to play a few tracks from Tidal

I then mentioned that it probably sounds better than the MAC laptop that they were playing redbook files from that it was a resounding no. It certainly was not a Apples to Apples comparison.

Not sure on the firmware they were running as I am perfectly happy with my Aurender N100s and was not looking for a streamer.

The star of the show was the new D'agostino Progression mono blocks with the just released Wilson Yvette speakers. Run by the DCS Vivaldi Stack the sound was just perfect.

27x17x10 Golden Ratio room,EtherRegen>Melco N1A EX H60 server/streamer >T+A Dac 200>Coda CsIB > Paradigm Personas 5f, Combak Harmonica Footers, Townshend Podiums, Custom swarm sub system , Iconoclast 4x4 UPOCC XLR cable, Townshend F1 Fractal speaker cables  SoTM dBl7 Ethernet cable, Puritan 156, Farad 3 LPS,  Synergistic, Audience,and Triode wire labs power cabling ,Stillpoints, SR fuses,GIK Slatfusors