IGNORED

UltraCap™ LPS-1 LISTENING IMPRESSIONS thread

Hello, have been a LPS 1/Sonore MicroRendu user for a good while now, and while I've had multiple issues with the MR I've never had any issues with the LPS 1...until now. It is dead. The green light on the MeanWell is lit, but the PS itself remains dead.   

Additionally, this has coincided with my MR also becoming inoperable. I would hate to think the failure of the LPS 1 would have anything to do with the MR also dying, but it would seem to be the case, unless it's just a very strange--and pocket draining!--coincidence. I've put in a request through the Uptone Contact Us page but have so far not heard anything; am not worried as it's still quite early in CA, but I am *very* interested in getting this problem resolved. Many thanks. 

Sorry to hear about the crash! (And yes, I am Jack). Three years ago I took a spill on my mountain bike and heard a distressing CRACK as I hit the ground. SInce I landed on my shoulder I assumed it was arm/shoulder/collar bone, but rose from the ground able to move my arm easily. No pain! Got back on bike and had ridden about a hundred feet when I realized what the crack was. A rib! All things considered it wasn't awful, though I did have to cool it on the bike rides for a month or so. Hoping your recuperation is similarly straightforward.

Also, congrats on the anniversary. 

Glad to hear the LPS can't zot out the MR. Oddly, they appear to have failed at the same time. 

Thanks tons for the prompt response and I look forward to getting back to streaming music! I love my LP's but have realized how much I rely on streaming since the MR/LPS1 have pooped out...

Alex, I hope the rib is feeling better and that you're recuperating. I look forward to getting this faulty power supply in the mail to you this week, if that is in fact the next step, in order to receive a new one under your very generous warranty. Please let me know what to do in order to get this process started. Many, many thanks in advance for your prompt attention and, again, I hope you're feeling a bit less sore...I was surprised at how quickly I was back in action. My broken rib remained sore for a week or so, and then became little more than a mild nuisance until healing within the following two months. I have a lot of free time this week, which is why I'd like to do whatever I can do on my end before Friday. Thank you.