IGNORED

New Amarra 4

Funny timing: I have been listening to Roon almost exclusively lately, and for some reason last night I dusted off my MiniDSP microphone and took a new measurement set for Symphony. I had forgotten how much I like (and prefer) Symphony with IRC, the SQ is fantastic.

However, my laptop is on the bottom shelf of my equipment rack so I also spent a considerable amount of time crawling around to manually update the crappy playlist view (I don't use it with iTunes). I am hoping the new version adds a better UI and remote control outside of the iTunes integration.

2012 MBP (OSX 10.11 and Amarra Symphony w/IRC)-> Revelation Dual Conduit USB -> Berkeley Alpha USB -> Verastarr Silver Signature AES -> Devialet D250-> Siltech 550L -> KEF 104/2 (Steve Nugent Custom).

Power conditioning Audience Adept AR2p -> Verastarr Grand Illusion, Siltech Explorer 270p and Crystal Cable Standard Diamond

Analog: VPI Classic 3, Sumiko Pearwood Celebration ii, Siltech 770i RCA

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen how (or if) the Dirac IRC license from Symphony 3 will work with Amarra 4 Luxe? I ask because the IRC is listed as optional on Luxe and it doesn't state if existing IRC users will have the license transferred.

2012 MBP (OSX 10.11 and Amarra Symphony w/IRC)-> Revelation Dual Conduit USB -> Berkeley Alpha USB -> Verastarr Silver Signature AES -> Devialet D250-> Siltech 550L -> KEF 104/2 (Steve Nugent Custom).

Power conditioning Audience Adept AR2p -> Verastarr Grand Illusion, Siltech Explorer 270p and Crystal Cable Standard Diamond

Analog: VPI Classic 3, Sumiko Pearwood Celebration ii, Siltech 770i RCA