IGNORED

The Worst Songs Of All Time?

Anything played in shopping malls in December. Or does that not count?

You're gonna go to hell for that. ;)

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

Peter Aczel - The Audio Critic

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

I Wanta Hold Your Hand

Twist And Shout

She Loves You Yea Yea Yea

We All Live In A Yellow Submarine

1964, The Year Rock Music Died. :)

Need I Go On

"The gullibility of audiophiles is what astonishes me the most, even after all these years. How is it possible, how did it ever happen, that they trust fairy-tale purveyors and mystic gurus more than reliable sources of scientific information?"

nomqa.webp.aa713f2bb9e304522011cdb2d2ca907d.webp  R.I.P. MQA 2014-2023: Hyped product thanks to uneducated, uncritical advocates & captured press.

I may not get any friends with this one, but "Born in the USA" is to my ears one of the most stupid songs ever recorded. Two chords alternating with absolutely no variety, no bridge, no nothing just plain boring. Sorry to all Springsteen fans here.

The "art" is in the lyrics, sorry you didn't get it.

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

Mata ahoo Hima de

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto

Himitsu wo Shiri tai

OMG, that's too funny. I have about 40 albums in my SansaClip with all playing track shuffle.

That song came on about 2 hours ago while I was in the pool and it almost made me get out to change it, almost. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of like the 1,001 Strings Plays Every Song Ever Written that you hear in elevators. LOL

That was just sad. :(

• 3 weeks later...
OHIO EXPRESS - Yummy Yummy Yummy [i've got love in my tummy](1968)

OMG Yes, they don't get worse than that!