IGNORED

8 channel DAC for CarAudiophilePC competition vehicle

I haven't used that. Perhaps a miniDSP unit might fit the bill for a car install?

Thank you for the response CKehoe, I need a AD/DA processor that will allow me to use my measurement mic also. I contacted RME tech support and was told the unit would work well for my application

Hi Aaron, in a couple of weeks my new 8 channel Merging+ NADAC will arrive and I will be using it in my main system at home. The problem with the NADAC is that it does not have a microphone input to take sweeps. I asked Uli (author of Acourate) for a suitable solution. He personally uses an RME Fireface. So - from the author of Acourate himself - the solution you are proposing can be guaranteed to work.

Hi Aaron, in a couple of weeks my new 8 channel Merging+ NADAC will arrive and I will be using it in my main system at home. The problem with the NADAC is that it does not have a microphone input to take sweeps. I asked Uli (author of Acourate) for a suitable solution. He personally uses an RME Fireface. So - from the author of Acourate himself - the solution you are proposing can be guaranteed to work.

Keith_W Thank you Sir for once again responding! Learning the in's and out's of all this is a bit of a daunting task. I appreciate the support and guidance. Im buying the RME next week