IGNORED

SACD Ripping using an Oppo or Pioneer? Yes, it's true!

ted_b

Maybe someone can help. I can make network ISO rips using my PS3. But for some reason, I cannot get my OPPO 103 to create ISO's. I have been using Sonore's programs for a long time. But I have switched over to the using SACDExtractGUI. I can ping fine but using the "test" button, it fails to connect, it tells me it cannot connect to port 2002. I use the software for both PS3 and the OPPO 103.

Thanks MikeyFresh and PLB02. Sorry for getting back slowly, I had things to do over the weekend. PLB02, yes that is my USB structure and files. A couple of things I've heard in the past. Are there instances of USB sticks having issues? I have reformatted several of mine many times to start fresh. Maybe buy a new one? Does it matter what port to use? I am rebuilding a Studio Ubuntu box, since I tried the ZFS file system which did not really work well in use. I will start over with both my Windows box and Linux box and post any results.

I figured I did not have to rerip my ISOs, good to get confirmation. I am not having issues with DSF. Reading the documentation for all this and other postings. I believe by using nopad option, it makes a non-compliant file. Is there any downside to using nopad and pauses? I have a chance to rerip my collection and I want to future proof but I don't want any downsides either.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to thank EugenF for the Apple version of the client app. I was looking in to compiling it myself. I still might, just for learning purposes. It is working like the other versions. One thing though and this is happening to all versions of the programs. I am trying to rip using ISO+DSF or ISO+DFF and the app fails. I will document this and make a post later today.

Hi, maybe someone here can help. I am using the latest versions of SACDExtractGUI and sacd_extract and cannot get the ISO+DSF rip option to work. The ISO extraction or DSF extraction works fine as a separate run. I have tried all three OS's I have. Here is an example of what the GUI outputs:   [SUCCESS] Port 2002 of 192.168.1.22 is accessible.   [RUNNING][/home/obx/Music/SACD/sacd_extract/sacd_extract, -i, 192.168.1.22:2002, -w, -I, -s, -2, -m, -C, -P, -o, /home/obx/Music, -y, /home/obx/Music/DSFs].

• 1 year later...