IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer BETA Thread (AO 3.00 beta is closed)

On 2/24/2017 at 10:11 PM, greenleo said:

Hi Phil,

I've sorted out the "net start | more" a few hours ago and am just home. Both the AudioEnd Int Builder and the Audio Service are not working after the command.

Any suggestions? How did you turn in the service?

Hi, Care to share how did you manage to start the services? i can't seem to find them in the Services list on Win Server 2016 core. Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2017 at 6:38 AM, greenleo said:

You don't need them to play music.  Please read my other post which stated how to make W16 Core mode sing.

So sorry but I scanned the whole thread but couldn't find your post on how to make 2016 core mode sing. 

To be more specific, my issue is with the Control PC on WinServer2016 core mode. I could play music using JplayMini but Foobar could not see any Output device. It is showing NULL in the selection. I installed VB-audio HiFi driver and AsioBridge but to no avail. I hope you could point me to a solution. Thanks in advance.

6 hours ago, Lukasluis said:

So sorry but I scanned the whole thread but couldn't find your post on how to make 2016 core mode sing. 

To be more specific, my issue is with the Control PC on WinServer2016 core mode. I could play music using JplayMini but Foobar could not see any Output device. It is showing NULL in the selection. I installed VB-audio HiFi driver and AsioBridge but to no avail. I hope you could point me to a solution. Thanks in advance.

I managed to get Foobar working by installing the Asio component plugin within Foobar. The only issue I have now is MinimServer does not play music. Is there a way I could select the output device in MinimServer?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On my AO-optimized WinServer 2016 GUI mode I am able to bridge my ethernet adapters and sending my Minimserver music to the DLNA Renderer which is connected directly to my AO-optimized PC.

I dual booted my machine and installed AO in WinServer 2016 Core mode. However I could not seem to find the commands/guide to setup Bridge ports in core mode. Has anyone done this yet? Thanks in advanced for the replies.   

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Asimov said:

Oh! Then have to live with the old method.

Hope someday you will find a way.

Is it possible for you to make a short command like "AO"/ "ST" for shut down and restarting the PC .... give it a thought, please. 

Anyway thanks for the response.

I coded bat files and saved it in the AO folder to shutdown or restart the pc.

SR.bat contains

shutdown -r -t 0

SD.bat contains

shutdown -p -t 0