IGNORED

AudiophileOptimizer BETA Thread (AO 3.00 beta is closed)

12 hours ago, Audio said:

Disappointed with JRiver not stable enough to use. I took a break and went for a vacation.

After I got back, I noticed that Beta36  is now available.  So does JRiver MC25.

This prompt me to start another new installation.  I reinstall Windows Server 2019 Core.  Load in JRiver MC25.  Everything works fine.  I load in AO3 Beta36.  Then I do a AO optimizatiuon and this time, I chose the option of not shutting down the screen.

Now, everything works!!  Every playback source is selectable.   JRemote works.  Even Ayre QX-5 USB playback works!!  For the DLNA, this time, I turn off DOPe....WOW!  This is the first time I am able to play DSDx4 (DSD256) natively on my Lumin X1!!

DAC: Lumin X1 + Ayre QX-5 ethernet via DLNA and Ayre QX-5 USB using ASIO driver 

Driver: DLNA + TUSBAudio ASIO driver 1.65 (Streamlength)

Need to press F8: N/A

Player: JJRiver Media Center 25 64bits

KS working: Not Sure

WASAPI working: Not Sure

Needed HD Audio Driver: No

I am so happy!

(Audio)

Hello, is it possible to play video with Jriver in server 2019 Core?

I tried with MPC-HC, prompt me missing the avifil32.dll and dxva2.dll. After placing these two files in System32 folder, video playback works, but no sound. Might be some sound codec missing.

1 hour ago, AudioPhil said:

Nice find about the DLL's!

Regtarding Audio, did you also run AO in Core and said yes to KS and MediaPlayer support?

Yes, I run AO several times already.

image.thumb.png.017c825fdac7e94bd7f07b88b40cc79d.png

Chasing the dll files used by MPC-HC wasapi exculsive mode in another copy of windows, I see the core server missing to call AUDIOKSE.dll.

1753260989_.jpg.f8628228c44e53ba3adbd45f0c460b8c.jpg

4 minutes ago, AudioPhil said:

I suggest you start with a fresh installation and follow these steps to the word until you have audio working.

once you have audio working copy the two dll‘s and try video.

OK, I will try it again. Cuz I already managed to play audio with ROON using ASIO perfectly, so I didn't try anything else.:D