IGNORED

Blue Coast Music Group

Check out this sampler in DSD and other titles in high rez formats. Very good selection of Jazz and Acoustic music

Newport Blue Coast Sampler 1 | Blue Coast Records

I was able to see some of their artist in person during THE Newport show....enjoy!

Digital: Synology NAS DS716+II > Netgear Nighthawk AC Wireless > Oppo Sonica DAC & 105

Analogue: Sota Sapphire, Well Tempered Classic Arm (LA Labs mod), Charisma Reference One MC, AcousTech PH-1 Premium Phono

The Rest: Conrad Johnson LS-17 Preamp, Conrad Johnson 2300A, Vandersteen 3A Sigs with 2Wq sub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
+1 highly recommended.

Hey "G" the live in the exhibit room is now available. With Meghan and Keith Knight (at your request) performing for the first time. I don't know how you made that happen, but you did! :)

Live at Newport 2016 | Blue Coast Records

If you'd like the album sent free, send a note to [email protected] with code...

FREENEWPORTLIVECA we'll make that code available through the end of August, 2016. We have up to DSD128 available (sorry, no quad for free download).

Meghan and Marco will be at Rocky Mountain with us. :) Maybe Keith K, too.

Thank you for making that song happen!

Cookie Marenco

Blue Coast Records

Cookie Marenco[br]founder and producer[br]Blue Coast Records[br]http://www.bluecoastrecords.com/

Meghan and Marco will be at Rocky Mountain with us. :) Maybe Keith K, too.

It's a long drive but I will definitely be there to see them :)

Dave

Crystal Clear Music Tweaked Mac Mini / Yosemite -> JRiver 22 -> Ayre QB9DSD -> Bryston BP26DA -> Bryston 4BSST2 -> B&W 802Di | Transparent Reference XLRs, Transparent Super Speaker Cable, Maple Shade USB cable