IGNORED

Lexus, Mark Levinson & Android Phone

My new Lexus has the ML sound system and I use my phone to bluetooth music. (....There may be a portable music player available ?.... I play "lossless only.") On the phone I have several music players, including N7, Neutron & VLC. I just want to "tweak" the sound quality as best as possible. Suggestions are very appreciated. Thank you for your assistance, in advance.

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

"I just want to "tweak" the sound quality as best as possible."

For better sound, connect your phone to an AQ Dragonfly, and plug the Dragonfly into an analog aux port in your car. For SQ, Neutron is a good choice. I would also try PlayerPro music player for Android. It looks nicer and is easier to navigate.

Thank you for the response

HQ Player (#1) & Audrivana (#2) (wow! love the Apple w/music!!) .. these two software make my system "Amazing!", Purist USB- Benchmark DAC2 HGC (love it!), Purist Audio XLR , ATC SCM25A's (To Die For!) & Focal sub6 . Triode Power Cables with Uber Buss (Yes!) Also enjoy Audeze LCD3 w/"fat pipe cardas."

• 3 months later...
"I just want to "tweak" the sound quality as best as possible."

For better sound, connect your phone to an AQ Dragonfly, and plug the Dragonfly into an analog aux port in your car. For SQ, Neutron is a good choice. I would also try PlayerPro music player for Android. It looks nicer and is easier to navigate.

Is there a big difference to the sound quality after connecting to an aq dragonfly?