IGNORED

Article: Sonore microRendu Review, Part 1

I think the biggest problem for DIY folks (which I have respect for, being an electronics Engineer myself) is that they tend to be unable to comprehend everyman's needs, but always transfer their own perspective to others. I am not sure if it is some kind of a salvation attempt or that it is a need for greater recognition....(?)

Hopefully it is only a mutual interest thing.

Another twist would be that some people out there actually do not want new COTS gear to arrive at the market competing with the gear they have built themselves?

Let say I have spent hundreds of hours making my own gear and take pride in this, just to discover that no one is interested anymore because of this new kid on the block.

I guess this would not be to my liking and I would consider it a hostile competitor.

regards

The DiY spin doctor :)

Not to beat a dead horse, but even IF the DIY solution is better (which it isn't), why this compulsory need of telling ordinary customers wanting a simple and holistic solution that they should buy a batch of PCB's etc and assemble this into something useful. If you DIY guys have seen the light in order to save a few bucks, just sit back and enjoy your ultimate technological superior solution.