IGNORED

SOtM smS-200 unveiled at Munich Hi-End

Hello

I'm Jeeho-Oh. I'm an engineer in SOTM.

Thank you for your reply and I'm sorry to have a problem.
So, if you have problem try this:

Case1: eunhasu version is 0.4.16 and still have problem:
1. Go to the this url:  <your eunhasu address>/upgrade.php?upgrade_server=alpha
2. Click the upgrade button.
3. Reboot your device when the upgrade finish.

Case2: eunhasu version is less than 0.4.16:
Just upgarde to 0.4.16. We've already fix the problem.

If you still have problem after these following please send the e-mail to [email protected].

17 hours ago, kopelli said:

Hello @MayfromSOtM, is it possible you put the image file for v0.4.16 on your website please so that i can update Eunhasu by burning the SD, and not having to rely on my sometimes temperamental WiFi?

I'll upload v0.4.16 image on our website today. I'll notice you when we upload v0.4.16. And could you explain the detail about wifi? I can not understand about it.

4 minutes ago, kopelli said:

Thank you. The only concern with my WiFi is if it goes down while it’s updating, thus potentially leaving the SMS in an unstable state. I thus prefer burning the OS onto an SD card separately. The other advantage would be having an SD card with an older OS on it as a backup, in case the update is not entirely stable.

Okay I got it. So when I finish the upload I'll notice you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2018. 3. 24. at 12:04 PM, Boomboy said:

I updated to 4.17 but mpd would not play my .pls internet stations . It would play flacs fine . Any thoughts? 

I uninstalled mpd twice .. still no difference. 

Bk to 4.14 now 

What kind of mpd remote control app do you use?

3 minutes ago, Boomboy said:

I use m.a.l.p on android .. im also having speed up issues where the .pls stream will speed up so i have to stop the stream then play again and all is fixed. 

This is not sotm related because it does it on my raspberry pi stream on my mid week system. 

When do you have time? I want to check your device through the remote control. 

Please email me to [email protected].

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/16/2018 at 4:56 PM, Tannoymike said:

I also have just upgraded from V0.4.14 to V0.4.17, mostly went well but initially wouldn't play anything, found some of my dac settings had been changed, principally software decoding which I changed back to hardware decoding then all well. I liked the sound of V0.4.14 very much the new firmware V0.4.17 I'm not so sure  it seems more treble orientated. Has anyone found this or is just my imagination.

Can I ask few questions?

1. What kind of app do you use?

2. Do you have still that problem?

3. Can you explain detail of your problem?

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2018 at 10:38 PM, audiobomber said:

I re-imaged the micro SD card in my SMS-200 to V0.4.0. I then updated the Eunhasu firmware to current V0.4.18. I set it to use a Static IP Address, but it is ignoring this command. The IP address is changing after rebooting, and it has never used the address I specified.

The reason I re-imaged the SD card is because the renderer would not latch to my Audiolab DAC, nor to the Korg DAC that I tried next. It is still not seeing the DAC. What should I do now?

Hi, we released the new version. 

Could you test after upgrade your eunhasu?