IGNORED

Pachanko SATA Cable

Hi Phil,

I ordered (#1093) and paid my Pachanko SATA Pure Reference on November 24th 2017 and also didn't receive a tracking number. I emailed you several times (3.12.2017, 23:02; 7.12.2017, 22:33; 15.12.2017,19:20; 18.12.2017, 19:40; 10.01.2018, 19:19) from different mail providers via email and via your home page (contact via home page automatically confirmed by your system). I used your home page and three of your email-adresses: claudia.@...,  shop@... and info@... to contact you.

Never received any response.

A friend of mine ordered and paid two Pachanko SATA Pure Reference on the same day. Also no response.

So beside David there're at least two other people who have problems to contact you.

Please double check your communication system again, provide us tracking numbers and make sure that our orders will arrive.

Many thanks in advance.

Ben Webster (display name)

Hi Phil,

"Pure Reference" SATA cable arrived yesterday. In the second attempt shipping time was only two days.

After 24 h burning-in at the music SSD in my Controk-PC it shows the similar great improvement like at the OS SSD in the Audio- and Control-PC in my JPlay setup.

I hope you can fix the issues with your email provider and continue to deliver in such a short time.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards 

Ben