IGNORED

Pachanko SATA Cable

I've just installed my new Sata Pachanko reference cable instead of my Red PPA for my OS SSD. Music seems to have more "air", space between instruments. Not night and day, but it's enough to notice really something. Does it improve more after "burning" ?

Roon / audio-linux / dual PC / I2s FGPA Dac / analog tube processor / analog tube crossover / active speakers / dual subs / absorption+massive diffusion / ugly cat in the room

• 9 months later...

...ordered a Lan Iteration cable more than 2 months ago, and still nothing >:(

Chan produces very high quality stuff, but if he can’t deliver, I’m afraid he will loose most of this customers...

He should only offer fast and tracked delivery, like UPS or Fedex, NOT local post service, as they seems to be durably very very unreliable, for the least.

Roon / audio-linux / dual PC / I2s FGPA Dac / analog tube processor / analog tube crossover / active speakers / dual subs / absorption+massive diffusion / ugly cat in the room

• 2 weeks later...

...Chan shipped again last Friday through DHL express, and I get my Lan Iteration cable this morning ! :)

He has just to solve the pending problem with local post service. I already told him I’d prefer pay (maybe 50/50, depends with the value of the ordered cable) for a fast service, than waiting weeks for a delivery, and not even be sure it will go through.

Thanks, anyway. I just have to connect the cable and hear music, now.