IGNORED

FS: Sony Playstation PS3 with SACD Ripper installed

Now I've finished ripping my SACD's I'm selling my PS3 with SACD Ripper software installed and running.

This is a UK PAL CECHC03 60GB version with firmware 3.55 and latest SACD Ripper software installed. The machine is in good condition and works perfectly. Includes UK power lead, HDMI cable, scart lead, and Sixaxis controller with USB charger.

Pictures on request.

I'm asking £125 shipped and paypal fees included.

• 4 months later...
Now I've finished ripping my SACD's I'm selling my PS3 with SACD Ripper software installed and running.

This is a UK PAL CECHC03 60GB version with firmware 3.55 and latest SACD Ripper software installed. The machine is in good condition and works perfectly. Includes UK power lead, HDMI cable, scart lead, and Sixaxis controller with USB charger.

Pictures on request.

I'm asking £125 shipped and paypal fees included.

Hi, just wondering if I can get some general pictures of the console and the sacd ripper app. Just to be safe. Just wondering, have you got an account on Amazon? As I have voucher yet to be used there and I can pay £135 with shipping fees etc, it would just be doing me a favour. Thanks

Hi, just wondering if I can get some general pictures of the console and the sacd ripper app. Just to be safe. Just wondering, have you got an account on Amazon? As I have voucher yet to be used there and I can pay £135 with shipping fees etc, it would just be doing me a favour. Thanks

Forgot to mention, I can still pay £125 through PayPal, it's just if its sold through Amazon, you will be doing me a favour