IGNORED

New Jack Johnson remasters on HDtracks

Has anyone heard the new Jack Johnson remasters on HDtracks? They are available in 24/96 PCM, but On and On and In Between dreams are upsampled from 24/48. I just downloaded On and On and wow I'm blown away. Soooo much better than the original CD!! Soundstage is incredible!

I do have the 24/48 remaster from the original analog tape version of Brushfire Fairytales. It's also very good. It was remastered by Bernie Grundman. I wonder if he did these as well? Does anyone know?

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone heard the new Jack Johnson remasters on HDtracks? They are available in 24/96 PCM, but On and On and In Between dreams are upsampled from 24/48. I just downloaded On and On and wow I'm blown away. Soooo much better than the original CD!! Soundstage is incredible!

I do have the 24/48 remaster from the original analog tape version of Brushfire Fairytales. It's also very good. It was remastered by Bernie Grundman. I wonder if he did these as well? Does anyone know?

I don't see Brushfire Fairytales (my fav) offered on HDtracks :( Can you share where you purchased it? Thanks!

- Late 2013 Macbook Pro 15" with retina display running OSX Mavericks, SSD, 16GB, Audirvana+, Alex Paychev tubed DAC (based on AKM 32bit DACs), iFi iDSD Micro, M2Tech HiFace EVO, Wireworld Starlight USB, Supratek Syrak Pre-amp, Primaluna Dialogue 7 monoblocks for winter and McIntosh 501's in the summer), NBS Monitor IC, Harmonic Technology Magic IC, Omega Mikro Planar speaker cable, Sonus Faber Amati Homage speakers, Sennheiser HD600, PS Audio Power Plant Premier, Shunyata Python CX power cords, CDs ripped with DbPoweramp into AIFFs, SACDs ripped with PS3

I don't see Brushfire Fairytales (my fav) offered on HDtracks :( Can you share where you purchased it? Thanks!

Take a look a this: Computer Audiophile - Jack Johnson's Debut Album Brushfire Fairytales Remastered and Available in 16 bit / 48 kHz Lossless Download

Positive emotions enhance our musical experiences.

Synology DS213+ NAS -> Auralic Vega w/Linear Power Supply -> Auralic Vega DAC (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> XLR -> Auralic Taurus Pre -> XLR -> Pass Labs XA-30.5 power amplifier (on 4" maple and 4 Stillpoints) -> Hawthorne Audio Reference K2 Speakers in MTM configuration (Symposium Jr HD rollerball isolation) and Hawthorne Audio Bass Augmentation Baffles (Symposium Jr rollerball isolation) -> Bi-amped w/ two Rythmic OB plate amps) -> Extensive Room Treatments (x2 SRL Acoustics Prime 37 diffusion plus key absorption and extensive bass trapping) and Pi Audio Uberbuss' for the front end and amplification